RACING REAR LOWER CONTROL ARMS 1990-2001 EG CLASS (ALL) TK-S2CI88
- CNC Machined from Forged AL-2024 Aluminum
- I-Beam Design for Maximum Strength and Resistance to Twisting and
- Finite Element Analysis (FEA) for Strength and Performance
- Adjustable Sway Bar Mounting Holes (EF, DA, EG, DC2 and EK Chassis
- Low Deflection Polyurethane Bushings that Act like Bearings
- Over 25% Lighter than Stock Arms
Ideal for street and race applications, Rear Lower Control Arms
replace your stock arms while retaining factory suspension
geometry. The Rear Lower Control Arms are forged from aircraft
quality AL2024 billet aluminum, precision CNC machined and are over
25% lighter than stock arms. Lower Control Arms feature adjustable
sway bar mounting holes so you can fine tune the feel and balance
of the rear suspension, and also feature low deflection
polyurethane bushing which act as bearings for quicker response and
a more positive feel. By allowing the arm to rotate freely about
the bushing, eliminated the tearing and unseating commonly found
with fixed rubber bushings
|Type||Racing Aluminum Rear Lower Control Arms For Honda Civic EG/EK|
|Color||Golden / Silver / Red / Blk / Blue / Neo Chrome|
- We are the manufacturer who is specialised in producing safety belt
for many years.
- Our safety belts are cheap while quality is excellent.It is no
doubt that our products can help you cut your cost widely and
enlarge both your domestic market and overseas market share
- Excellent quality control system and perfect testing laboratory.
- Sufficient supplies of excellent quality commodities and on-time
develivery are guaranteed.
- We can also produce according to your designated style so long as
the quality is substantial.
- We have great production capacity to guarantee on-time delivery.